Making my own meatballs from scratch has been one of the best thing for me. That way I get to spice it up to my taste.
You can also follow this simple and easy recipe and adjust the spice to your taste and flavor.
Hot Meatballs Recipe
- 500 g Ground Beef
- 2 Habanero Pepper
- 1 tsp Ginger Powder
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Chicken Broth Mix
- 1/2 Medium Size Onions Chopped
- Salt to taste I use about 1/2 tsp
- Curry Powder Optional
- Thyme Optional
- Put the ground beef into a bowl.
- Add all the spices mentioned on the ingredient list
- With the tip of your fingers mix to combine the spices into the ground beef.
- Allow it to marinate for an hour or it can be used right away
- Preheat oven to 380 F or 195 C
- Now make them into tinny balls and place in an oven tray
- Put them in the oven and bake for about 20 to 30 minutes until they cook through or turns brown. Make sure to turn it to the other side after about 12 minutes
- Once done remove from oven and allow to cool down a bit.