Gingered Mango Punch
I find it it hard to eat mango but I have found a way to enjoy this wonder fruit with a twist.
Gingered Mango Punch Recipe
- 2-3 Ripe Mangoes Chunks You can also use 2 cups Frozen Mango Chunks
- Fresh Ginger add few chunks to your taste
- 1 cup Cold Water or Orange Juice
- 2 tbsp Lime Juice
- Sugar to taste (Optional) I personally do not add any
- Club Soda or Sparkling Wine or Lime Soda
- Peel mangoes, cut into chunks and freeze.
- In a blender, combine water, lime juice, sugar, and mango chunks ,ginger and blend.
- Serve chilled
- Add club soda just before serving.