Rosella (Zobo) Punch
There is nothing better in life than earth shattering combos! This premium recipe combines the punch in a Zobo drink with the bubbly action in a can of fizzy drink.
Rosella (Zobo) Punch Recipe
- 1 cups Zobo Leaves
- 2 cups Water
- 1- inch Grated Ginger
- ½ tsp Cloves
- ½ cup Sugar Syrup You can use any sweetener of choice or to taste
- Pineapple Chunks
- Apple Chunks
- Quartered Oranges
- 1 Can Sprite
- Rinse Sorel leaves in water to remove dirt, particles or dust.
- In a saucepan on medium heat, combine the freshly washed leaves and add 2 cups of water.
- Add the cloves and grated ginger and bring to a boil.
- let to boil for 10mins.
- Turn off the heat
- Pour pineapple and apple chunks into the saucepan and allow to steep (this juice tastes best when left to steep overnight in a refrigerator).
- Strain the juice through a cheese cloth
- Add sugar syrup to juice and stir.
- In a tumbler, drop 2 ice cubes, fill halfway with Zobo drink, top-up with freshly opened sprite, and enjoy!