Homemade Cottage Cheese
I simply make this cottage cheese the way my grandmother taught me to (no questions asked), and it works without fail each time.
Home Cottage Cheese Recipe
- 4 cups Milk
- 4 tsp White Vinegar
- 4 tsp Water
- ½ tsp Salt
- Bring milk to a boil in a pot.
- Mix vinegar and water, pour the mixture into the boiling milk.
- Stir well and take pot off the heat.
- Once you see the milk curdle, pour through a cheese cloth.
- Add salt and cool immediately.
- Serve with seasonal vegetables or fruits.