Keto Almond Waffles
This is a good replacement for those on a low carb diet.
Keto Almond Waffles Recipe
- Waffle Maker
- 1 1/2 cup Almond Flour
- 4 Large Eggs
- 4 tbsp Soured Cream
- 1 cup Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 4 tbsp Coconut Oil or Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp Butter or Ghee Try to melt this
- 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 cup Whey Protein
- 4 tbsp Erythritol
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Pour all the ingredients into a blender and blend smooth. A minute should be just fine depend on the type of blender.
- Turn on waffle maker and use as per manufacturer's instructions
- Pour the batter in the waffle maker and allow to cook for 1-2 minute. Adjust cooking time to how you want it.
- Once done I recommend serving it with Butter or Cream Cheese.