Keto Bacon Wrapped Scotch Eggs
This is great for breakfast, especially for those on a keto diet and others can try this as well.
Kids will love this too.
Keto Bacon Wrapped Scotch Eggs Recipe
- 400 Minced Pork (Ground)
- 4 Eggs
- 4 strips Bacon
- 1 tsp Ginger Powder adjust to taste
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder adjust to taste
- 1 tsp Chicken Broth Mix adjust to taste
- Salt to taste
- Boil Eggs. When done peel and set aside
- Put the minced pork bowl, spices in a bowl and mix
- Preheat oven to 355 F
- Divide minced pork into 4 equal parts. This will be used for the eggs
- Flatten one of the minced pork with your hand.
- Take one egg and wrap it all up until the egg is covered with the minced pork. Repeat this step for the other eggs
- Wrap bacon on each of the covered egg
- Place it on a baking rack, transfer into the oven and let it bake for 20 to 30 minutes
- Once done allow it cool for 3 to 5 minutes before serving