Cauliflower Fried Rice
This is a low carb recipe suitable for those on a low carb or keto diet.
Cauliflower Fried Rice Recipe
- 1 cup Riced Cauliflower
- 1 Large Egg
- 300 g Chicken You can use Beef or Shrimp
- 4 tbsp Avocado Oil 45 ml Butter or Ghee can be used.
- 2 Coves Garlic or Garlic Powder
- Ginger or Ginger Powder
- 1 Bell Pepper chopped
- 1 Green Pepper chopped
- 1/2 Small Onion
- 1/4 Chopped Carrots
- 1/4 cup Green Peas
- Sea Salt To taste
- Stock Cubes or Broth Mix To taste
- Pepper To taste
- Riced the cauliflower with a food processor or you can get already riced cauliflower from the store.
- Dice the onion and pepper
- Minced the garlic and ginger
Preparing The Egg
- Crack the Egg into a bowl, season it with a pinch of salt and pepper, whisk until combined.
- Heat up 1 tbsp avocado oil over a medium-high heat in a nonstick pan.
- Add the egg, keep stirring until it becomes scrambled. Set aside once done.
Preparing The Chicken or Beef or Shrimp
- Chop the chicken or beef or shrimp into smaller chunks, season it with a pinch of salt and pepper.
- In the same pan heat up 1 tbsp avocado oil over a medium-high heat.
- Add the chicken, keep stirring for about 6 to 10 minute until all sides turns brown. Set aside once done.
Adding the Cauliflower
- Add the remaining avocado oil over a medium-high heat.
- Add the onion and stir for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Add the garlic, ginger,bell pepper, green pepper, peas and carrot.
- Allow them cook for about 5 to 8 minutes, stirring occasionally until the carrot is tender.
- Add the riced Cauliflower, stir and season to taste.
- Add the chicken and scrambled egg that was set aside.
- Stir together for about 2 to 3 minutes or more until all of the ingredients are heated up.