Keto Cabbage Pudding
This is a great substitute to the traditional pudding made with beans in Nigeria popularly know as moi moi.
Those on a low carb diet will love this. I was blown away when I made this.
Keto Cabbage Pudding Recipe
- 1 Large Cabbage
- 1 Whole Mackerel
- 2 Eggs
- 3 tbsp Palm Oil
- 1 stick Butter
- 1 Long Sweet Pepper (Red)
- 1 Medium Sized Onion
- Seasoning to taste
- 1 Habanero
- Cream Cheese (optional)
- 4 Hard Boiled Eggs (optional)
- Wash and chop the cabbage into smaller pieces.
- Transfer the cut cabbage into the blender blend smooth. ( Add water to help with the blending process)
- Now sieve to get rind of excess water as much as you can but not completely and set aside
- Boil the mackerel, debone and set aside
- Add the chop the onion, long red sweet pepper, habanero, eggs and mackerel into the blender then blend until it's smooth.
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and whisk together
- Divide into ramekins.
- Steam or bake for 15 minutes.