Keto Chocolate Chip Muffins
This is one of my favorite low-carb muffins recipe. They excellent for those on a low-carb or keto diet.
Keto Chocolate Chip Muffins Recipe
- 3/4 cup Organic Coconut Flour
- 1 cup 85% Dark Chocolate Chips or Sugar-Free Dark Chocolate Chips
- 1 stick Unsalted Butter
- 1 tsp Gluten-Free Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Sugar-Free Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 cup Granulated of Natural Sweetener Erythritol or Swerve of choice
- 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 cup Sour Cream
- Preheat at 175 °C / 350 °F for conventional oven and 155 °C / 310 °F fan assisted oven .
- Line muffin tin with 12 liners
- In a bowl add all the dry ingredients and mix them together.
- Add the all wet ingredients.
- Stir properly to combine the wet and dry ingredients.
- Add the chocolate chips, stir and divide the batter between the muffin cups.
- Bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Remove from the oven once done and let them cool down for a few minutes before serving.