Easy Almond Flour Waffles
This is quick and easy to make. It is also a good alternative those on a low carb diet.
Easy Almond Waffles Recipe
- Waffle Maker
- 1/2 cup Almond Flour
- 1 tbsp Coconut Flour
- 2 Eggs
- 1 cup Whole Milk or Almond Milk
- 1/4 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/4 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- Pour all the ingredients into a blender and blend smooth. A minute should be just fine depend on the type of blender.
- Turn on waffle maker as per manufacturer's instructions
- Pour the batter in the waffle maker and allow to cook for 1-2 minute. Adjust cooking time to how you want it.
- Once done I recommend serving with any berry of choice