The Ultimate Moist Banana Bread
Everyone deserves a banana bread recipe that satisfies both a sweet tooth, and healthy lifestyle.
The Ultimate Moist Banana Bread Recipe
- 2 cups Flour
- 1 cup Brown Sugar packed
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- ½ cup Sugar
- 3 Large Eggs
- 2 tsp Baking Powder
- 2 tsp Cinnamon Powder
- 2 cups Grated Carrots
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup Crushed Canned Pineapple drained
- ½ cup Pecans chopped
- ½ tsp Nutmeg
- ½ tsp Salt
- ¾ cups Vegetable Oil
- Preheat oven to 350° F (180° C)
- Grease and flour a 13 x 9-inch cake pan.
- In a large bowl, combine all dry ingredients (except the sugars and pecans) together and whisk.
- In a separate bowl, add sugars, oil, eggs, and vanilla extract. Beat until smooth.
- Pour wet ingredients over dry ingredients and fold gently till it is moistened.
- Stir in pineapple, grated carrots, and pecans.
- Pour and spread in prepared pan.
- Centre pan in the oven and bake for 40mins or until tester comes out clean.