Blueberry-Banana Ice Cream
This dessert can swing any way with amazing substitutions.
Blue-Banana Ice Cream Recipe
- 2 Very Ripe Bananas Frozen
- ½ cup Blueberries Frozen
- ½ tsp Sweetener totally optional
- Hemp milk (Just enough to get frozen fruits blended, and can be substituted with any unsweetened plant-based milk of choice)
- ¼ cup Heavy Whipping Cream optional milk of your choice.
- Coconut Flakes
- Cacao Nibs
- Hemp Hearts
- Slice banana and freeze along with blueberries a day before use (Preferably overnight).
- Place in food processor or blender.
- Add sweetener (if using).
- Pour in a good amount of heavy whipping cream and blend till thick and creamy.
- Top with cacao nibs, coconut flakes and hemp hearts.