Creamiest Homemade Vanilla Ice Cream
This one recipe I make frequently in the summer.
It is a sweetened frozen food typically eaten for dessert made from dairy milk and sugar. Usually flavored with either cocoa or vanilla, or with fruit such as strawberries or peaches.
Creamiest Homemade Vanilla Ice Cream Recipe
- Ice Cream Maker
- 2 cups Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1 cup Whole Milk
- 1/2 tbsp Vanilla Extract
- First make sure the ice cream maker bowl is well frozen. (Keep in the freezer until you ready to use)
- Combine all the ingredients and stir properly to dissolve the sugar completely. ( I personally use a mixer for this)
- Refrigerate the cream mixture for at least 2 to 3 hours or over night for best results.
- Pour the cream mixture into the frozen bowl as recommended by manufacturer.
- Start up the ice cream maker for about 20 to 25 minutes or until the cream is softly frozen.