Yaji Spiced Salmon and Fries
There is nothing as good as spicing your food the way you want it.
Spicing the salmon and fries with my homemade suya spice (yaji) gave this a whole new flavor.
Yaji Spiced Salmon and Fries Recipe
- Air Fryer
- 3 Large Potatoes
- 2 Large Salmon Fillets
- Yaji Spice
- 2 tbsp Oil
Prepping The Salmon
- Rub or spray oil on both sides of salmon
- Spice salmon with yaji spice (suya pepper)
Prepping The Potatoes
- Peel potatoes
- Slice potatoes into fries
- Wash thoroughly, dry with a paper towel and put into a bowl
- Add oil and yaji spice to the bowl of fries.
- Mix to combine them together
- Preheat air fry for about 5 minis
- Add potato fries into the air fryer
- Set air fryer to Air Crips mode
- Adjust to 400 F and set timer to 20 minutes. Cook time will vary depending on the size of your fries.
- Stir fries at intervals depending on the model of air fryer been used
- After 15 mins add the salmon and air fryer each side for 3 – 4 minutes deepening on the size. While doing this check the fries. I love my to be very crisp so I let it stay longer.Serve once ready and enjoy!