Pan Roasted Mushroom Salad
Roasted vegetables are a healthy side dish and perfect for any occasion. This recipe is creamy as it is healthy, and especially easy to put together.
Pan Roasted Mushroom Salad Recipe
- 3 cups Arugula & Kale mix
- 2 cups Mushroom quartered
- 3 tbsp Butter
- 1 tsp Black Pepper coarsely ground
- Parmesan Cheese optional
- Melt butter in a skillet over medium-high heat
- Add in quartered mushrooms and sauté for about10mins.
- Sprinkle in black pepper and continue to sauté till mushrooms are cooked through and have a crisp golden finish.
- Plate green veggie mix and top with warm mushrooms
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.